A valuable experience that prepares students for the opportunities that lie ahead.
We are invested in preparing and equipping our students to pursue their aspirations whether it is transitioning to a new career or pursuing an advanced degree. Our students have gone to various fields after their Master’s Degree in Biohazardous Threat Agents & Emerging Infectious Diseases.
Where Do Our Alumni Work and Study?
Featured First Employers After Graduation
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Culmen International
- Georgetown University
- CRDF Global
- Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate
- Dynamis Inc.
- Department of Defense
- Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Henry M. Jackson Foundation
Featured Advanced Degree Program Enrollment
- University of Utah
- Boston University
- New York University
- Tulane University
- University of Connecticut
- University of Maryland
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine